Emma Nardi was elected as ICOM President by the 37th General Assembly, convened in the framework of the General Conference in Prague.
She will join the rest of the ICOM Executive Board Members elected for the term 2022-25:
- President: Emma Nardi (Italy)
- Vice-Presidents: Inkyung CHANG, Republic of Korea, Terry Simioti NYAMBE, Republic of Zambia
- Treasurer: Carina JAATINEN, Republic of Finland
- Ordinary members: Feng ZHAO, People’s Republic of China, Marilia BONAS, Federative Republic of Brazil, Kaja SIROK, Republic of Slovenia, Tayeebeh Golnaz GOLSABAHI, Islamic Republic of Iran, Steph SCHOLTEN, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Deborah TOUT-SMITH, Commonwealth of Australia, Luís RAPOSO, Portuguese Republic, Jody STEIGER, Republic of Costa Rica, Karin WEIL GONZÁLEZ, Republic of Chile, Ahmed MOHAMMED, United Arab Emirates, Rachelle DOUCET, Republic of Haiti
- Chairperson of the Advisory Council: Antonio Rodriguez (United States and Venezuela) Elected during the Advisory Council on 21 August
- Vice-Chair of the Advisory Council: Medea Ekner (Sweden) Elected during the Advisory Council on 21 August